The Dairy at West Heath Barn is a stunning recently converted traditional Norfolk Barn offering luxury self- catering accommodation for 4-6 people in a peaceful location. With vaulted ceilings and tiled floors throughout, The Dairy oozes character, whilst underfloor heating and quality furniture and fittings provide plenty of contemporary comfort.
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dish-washer) and adjacent utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer & laundry facilities.
- Entrance hall, and wc
- Lovely spacious lounge with wood-burner, TV & DVD, 2 leather sofas and a further sofa-bed to accommodate a further 2 guests
- Master bedroom with Norfolk made, wrought-iron king- size bed and en-suite bathroom (bath with mains pressure shower over, WC and sink)
- Pretty twin room, with 2 wrought-iron single beds and
en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower)
- An additional double room with en-suite is available to accommodate a further 2 guests if required to sleep up to 8 guests overall (additional costs apply)
- WIFI throughout
- On arrival guests are greeted with flowers, homemade cake and a welcome pack of basic provisions.
- Luxurious linen and towels are provided
- A cot and highchair are available on request
DOGS (typically 2 though we may accept more by arrangement) are very welcome at The Dairy with access to a fully-fenced exercise paddock right outside your back door, and loads of pathways to explore within over 4 acres of West Heath Barn land, and far beyond.
A second barn, The Cart Lodge, is directly across the courtyard from The Dairy and sleeps 4, making it the perfect option for large families, groups of couples or multi-generational holidays.
Read our generous reviews on Trip Advisor to get a flavour of all The Dairy has to offer (June 2016 “fantastic holiday spot ... fabulous cottage with every amenity you could wish for and many more besides ...”).
Read more about The Dairy