Family run cottages in a quiet and secluded location between the villages of Horning and Ludham. We offer an ideal base for your holiday for exploring Britain’s Magical Waterland and the North Norfolk Coast.
Our converted barns offer six, three bedroom cottages and two, two bedroom cottages with a cosy one bedded apartment for two people. The cottages all have a downstairs bedroom and a bathroom making them ideal for anyone with mobility difficulties. All our cottages have their own private enclosed garden making them suitable for all the family, even the dog! Our popular “Games Room” is full of toys, with a pool table, table tennis table and air hockey, it gives everyone the freedom to enjoy their holiday.
You can make your Norfolk Broads holiday as relaxing or exciting as you like with something for all the family. With the historical city of Norwich or the seaside town of Great Yarmouth, canoeing or cycling, there is something for everyone.
We have a very well stocked fishing lake and private pegs on the River Ant exclusively for Hall Farm visitors.
* Spacious lounge with comfortable furniture and TV with DVD.
* WiFi Internet access available from your holiday cottage.
* Dining area with pine furniture.
* Fully fitted kitchen with microwave and dishwasher.
* Downstairs bedroom (twin or double) with en-suite shower and WC.
* One or two further bedrooms on first floor (twin or double).
* Bathroom with shower and WC on first floor..
Read more about Hall Farm Cottages