Located just off the Green in scenic Thornham, at the end of a private cul-de-sac, Rose Cottage is a charming bungalow which offers a cosy and relaxed environment that's perfectly located for families, couples, golfers and bird watchers.
Our aim is make Rose Cottage a home from home and features all essential modern comforts:
* Fully equipped kitchen with double oven, hob, fridge & freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer dryer, kettle, and toaster
* Comfy sitting room, with 2 large cottage style sofas
* Television with freeview and DVD player; free WIFI
* 2 Bathrooms with bath, power shower, WC and hand-basin
* Dining/breakfast room, with seating for up to 6 people.
* Conservatory, with seating for up to 6, ideal for evenings, or cooler days while the sun is shining!
* Master bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe, bedside chest and drawers.
* 2nd bedroom with kingsize or twin beds as preferred, wardrobe, drawers.
* 3rd bedroom, with kingsize or twin beds as preferred, and large wardrobe with built in shelving & storage space.
* Travel cot, high chair.
* Bedlinen for all beds, it will be changed before your stay and on the friday if your stay extends longer than a week.
* There are towels for the house are provided, please bring your own beach or pet towels.
* Hand towels and Tea towels are provided.
* Gas central heating and electricity and all water used.
* Wireless broadband
* There is a telephone line for emergency use only.
Reviews from 2018 & 19:
"Everything was excellent, including the weather!"
"We spend a week each year in the area, this year we had the perfect accommodation - the holiday was excellent"
"Another lovely week!"
"The cottage is comfortable and well equipped, the village is interesting, peaceful and lovely."
"Thank you for enabling us to have a super holiday again. This is a lovely cottage in a postcard setting"
"What a lovely cottage, everything around here is so friendly, we had a lovely time".
Read more about Rose Cottage