The Craft Cottage is a beautifully presented self-catering accommodation in a quiet and peaceful area of Sheringham - secluded behind Beeston Road, and only a 3 minute walk to both the beach and town centre.
Check website for weekly rates.
Short stays also available
Don't hesitate to call if you have any other questions on 01263 825216
THE CRAFT COTTAGE COMPRISES:-
- Entrance via small patio garden
- Downstairs fitted kitchen with breakfast bar stools
- SPIRAL STAIRCASE to the first floor & leading to ....
- Large lounge plus dining area (overlooking garden)
- Twin bedroom (plus single bed sofa in lounge)
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
- Hallway with coat rails & large storage area.
- Welcome pack on arrival containing tea, coffee, milk, cake, biscuits and a bottle of wine
- 3 seater sofa (can be used as single bed)
- TV in both lounge and bedroom
- Extra tea and coffee facilities in upstairs lounge
- Duvets and full bed linen supplied,
- Hand & bath towels supplied (plus beach towels)
- Extra blankets & pillows
- Gas CH in all rooms (under floor heating in kitchen)
- Gas and electricity included
- Electric oven and hob, microwave and mini-oven
- Large fridge/freezer
- Beach furniture, including beach towels
- Folder of useful local information & attractions.
WELL BEHAVED DOGS WELCOME AT NO EXTRA COST. (Either 1 large or 2 small dogs).
Read more about The Craft Cottage