Babbington House is situated in the centre of Sheringham and is located a few minutes' walk to the beach and shops.
It provides a comfortable, spacious and welcoming holiday home. There are options for guests who have difficulty with stairs. Please contact us for more details.
Three bedrooms, upstairs bathroom with roll-top bath, WC and separate shower. Downstairs wetroom with WC, sink and shower. Lovely back garden with plenty of seating for relaxing with a drink and watching the sun go down in the evening.
Lots of seating inside too. Spacious, light and airy kitchen/diner and separate lounge with TV.
* Master bedroom with decorative fireplace, twin beds that can be pushed together, inbuilt wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets.
* Second double bedroom with decorative fireplace, double bed and bedside cabinets.
* Small double bedroom with pull-out truckle bed suitable for one adult or two children.
* Living room with sofa and chairs, 40” inch TV (with freeview).
* Newly fitted bathroom with Victorian style bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet and sink.
* Spacious and bright kitchen/dining area with ceiling light well, table and chairs for six people plus a leather sofa.
* Electric cooker, large fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.
* Microwave, kettle, toaster and Senseo coffee machine.
* Newly fitted downstairs shower wetroom with sink and toilet.
* Towels and bed linen provided but please supply own beach towels.
* Centrally heated throughout.
* Free Wi-Fi.
Read more about Babbington House