Traditional style cosy cottage on 3 storeys, with modern fittings and a recently refurbished kitchen and bathroom.
The cottage is best summed up by an amazing collection of reviews over the years, and here are some extracts from some recent ones:
* "We have stayed in quite a few places in Cromer looking for "the one" that we'd want to return to. Cockle Pie Cottage ticked every box for us - it's really lovely - and the car parking space nailed it "
* "we are all in love with Cockle Pie Cottage!"
* "The cottage is superb, position, quality and decor, plus parking. Our compliments on your taste and also to your cleaner-it was spotless. We were very positively impressed and delighted with the choice we had made."
* "Your cottage is perfect, we have loved it so much it will be hard to leave! We will return to stay at your cottage again very soon as we have enjoyed our stay immensely"
* "The cottage was great and in a brilliant location...we are missing it very much. Am sure we will be booking again."
* "I just wanted to say how much we loved staying at Cockle Pie, and how impressed we were with how well decorated, organised and clean it was. It looked as though you had thought of everything. "
Ground Floor: hallway, recently-refurbished kitchen at the front of the cottage (with electric oven, ceramic hob, washing machine, microwave) and sitting/ dining room to the rear. The lounge area has 2 sofas and an electric "woodburning stove" which is perfect for the chillier months! Dining table seats 6. TV with freeview and DVD player. Stairs lead up to small landing on next floor.
First Floor: stylish, recently-refurbished bathroom (please note there is just the one bathroom and wc in this property) with roll-top bath and separate shower to the front, double bedroom (king-sized bed) to the rear. Stairs lead up to small landing on second floor.
Second Floor: Bedroom at front with bunk beds, most suited to children. At the rear is another double bedroom.
Strictly no smoking.
Well-behaved and toilet-trained dogs are welcome so long as this is agreed in advance with the owner.
The property has full gas central heating and gets very warm, so is very cosy in the winter. Bed linen and towels are provided, as is WIFI.
Read more about Cockle Pie Cottage