Delightful detached brick and flint cottage set in its own extensive grounds including a traditional walled garden.
- 200 year old entrance lodge to Cley Hall.
- Completely refurbished but maintaining original character and features, some quaint low doors and old pamment floors.
- Spacious well-equipped kitchen/dining room with Rayburn Heatranger cooker.
- Cosy living room with woodburner.
- Downstairs double bedroom and level entry shower room for guests wishing to avoid stairs.
- Bright and airy master bedroom with dressing area (suitable for travelcot) and ensuite bathroom.
- Characterful beamed twin bedroom.
- Further bathroom with shower over bath.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
Awarded 4 star with Gold Award by VisitEngland.
Read more about The Lodge