Originally constructed in 1825 as a coach house for The Old Manor, the traditional detached brick and flint property has been extensively refurbished to offer light and spacious accommodation.
The house is tucked away at the end of a quiet lane with a secluded south facing flint walled garden and the benefit of private parking.
The marshes are just a few minutes walk away and it's a 15 minute stroll along the coastal path to Cley beach.
The front door opens onto a wide hallway, through to a generous kitchen with sociable dining area and south facing living room with access to the garden. The shallow open tread stairs lead upstairs to the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Downstairs the living room has comfy sofas, log burning stove, SMART TV & DVD player, stereo and a variety of books and games. The fully equipped kitchen includes dishwasher and washing machine. A separate ground floor cloakroom is an added benefit.
There's super fast wi-fi broadband internet access throughout.
Upstairs there are two generous double bedrooms, one with en-suite wet room and a third smaller room also with double bed. Luxurious pocket sprung mattresses, crisp white linen and towels make for a relaxing stay. Triple glazing and gas central heating provide for a snug stay.
The house is non smoking and pet free.
Read more about Manor Coach House