A charming detached period cottage with a wonderful feeling of tranquillity, tucked away just off the High Street in the picturesque village of Blakeney. This spacious flint cottage is located a short stroll up the hill from the quayside, delightful restaurants, pubs, cafes, gift shops and art galleries. Mays Cottage is a wonderful cosy retreat in the winter, where you can snuggle up in front of the wood burner with a good book at the end of the day; and in the warmer weather this hideaway has a large communal grass area, just the other side of the sunny courtyard garden, so you can fire up the BBQ, kick off your shoes and enjoy a glass of wine while the children play. Mays cottage has bike storage for the more energetic, so bring your bike and explore this part of the beautiful North Norfolk coast, an area of outstanding natural beauty. A wonderful holiday cottage at any time of year, for both couples and families alike. Shop/Pub: within walking distance.
Entrance hall with hooks for coats, space for boots & wellies. Cupboard with washing machine and dryer.
Bathroom with newly fitted with double ended bath, shower cubicle, WC, basin with storage cupboard under.
Living Room with wood burner, Samsung 32″ Smart TV, DVD, WIFI, selection of games and a door opening onto the sunny south facing courtyard garden. Dab Radio with Bluetooth.
Kitchen is contemporary with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and fridge freezer. Well stocked with kitchen equipment. DAB radio with Bluetooth.
Bedroom 1 with King bed, bedside tables, good storage, DAB radio with Bluetooth.
Bedroom 2 with 3ft wide twin beds, chest of drawers, 24in LG Smart TV with Games mode, DAB radio with Bluetooth. (This room is accessed via the third bedroom/dressing room with bunk beds)
Bedroom 3 with bunk beds suitable for children, charged at an additional £20 per bed per week. Chest of drawers.
Central heating and wood burner.
• Complimentary toiletries and welcome bottle of wine
• Basket of logs and a starter pack of kindling and firelighters
• Linens, bathroom towels (excludes beach towels) bathmats, tea towels, oven gloves
• Nespresso coffee pods
• Household items such as cleaning materials, toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs
• WIFI for normal usage
• Travel cot, high chair and stair gate on request (please bring your own cot bedding)
• DVD’s, Telephone with honesty box, selection of games and books
• Pure Evoke Dab Radios with Bluetooth
• Hairdryer, ironing board and iron
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
• Arrival day is Friday. (Winter breaks can be more flexible, as can short breaks outside the summer holidays).
• Arrival time: 4.00pm – Departure time: 10.00am.
Read more about Mays Cottage