Hollyhock Cottage is available for holidays all year round and is ideal for a couple or a family with up to 2 children.
The cottage is full of charm and character with wooden floors and beams throughout. Downstairs is a sitting room with wood burning stove, TV and DVD player which leads to an open plan kitchen/dining area with a recently fitted kitchen with an electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment and a table which seats 4. The bathroom has a roll top bath with hand held shower attachment, washbasin, WC and washing machine.
Steep stairs (in character with the age of the property) lead to the first floor which has a galleried double bedroom leading to a second room with a single bed and pull out trundle bed (for a child).
* Wood burning stove - basket of logs included (Nov-Mar) thereafter available locally
* Electric heaters
* Electric fan oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment
* Bed linen and towels included
* Travel cot and stair gate included, highchair on request
* TV and DVD player
* Washing machine
* 1 well behaved dog welcome (£20)
* No smoking
In the peak season our changeover day is Saturday.
Read more about Hollyhock Cottage