Wonderful listed barn refurbished to an exceptional standard with the most amazing coastal views. The first floor open plan living, dining and kitchen areas, have stunning quay and coastline views. Situated in the village by the quay and wildfowl areas, guests are so close to everything Blakeney has to offer. Discounted rate if just for two. Please take a look at our website.
The Counting House is a light, bright and modern coastal barn offering a warm welcome together with:
* panoramic quayside views
* open plan kitchen, living and dining
* woodburner, central heating
* 46" Samsung Freesat TV, Sonus
* books and games for nights spent in
* furnishings and linen of high quality
* ensuite plus full bathroom and another shower room
* luxury of heated towel rails, underfloor heating
* washer/dryer, water softener serving all bathrooms
* hairdryers in every bedroom
* folders containing local and tourist information
* plenty space for coats, jackets and boots
* telephone and free Wifi
* travel cot, high chair & stairgate upon request
Enjoy extremely well equipped kitchen:
* eye level ovens, combi/microwave, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, fridge/freezer, wine fridge, four slice toaster
* dining tables for up to 6 guests
* plenty of utensils, white crockery, glasses
* unique coastline views over Blakeney marshes
Charming ensuite bedroom with king bed, double wardrobe, dressing table, Samsung HDTV and views across the wildfowl ponds to the dinghy park and marshes beyond. Both spacious and cosy twin rooms have tv, hairdryers, wardrobes and good storage. Flooring throughout is a mixture of carpet, tiling and oak.
You will find:
* garden furniture, parasols, cushions, Weber BBQ
* lanterns to use in the garden
* crabbing buckets, nets and lines
* space for buggies, kayaks, golf clubs
View changing tides, wonderful sunsets, boats and wildfowl from our balcony overlooking the quayside. One young guest wrote - you can watch ducks, boats and birds every day!
Notes: Just the two of you? Please email for discounted rate (although we cannot usually offer this in July and August). Smoking is not permitted in the house. Small deposit secures the house with balance due approx eight weeks prior to arrival.
Read more about Counting House on Mariners Hill