Wonderful listed barn refurbished to an exceptional standard with the most amazing coastal views. All rooms, especially the open plan living, dining and new kitchen, have stunning quay and coastline views. Situated in the village by the quay and wildfowl areas, guests are so close to everything Blakeney has to offer. Discounted rate if just for two. Please take a look at our website. Never too early to book for 2019! June 19 is already fully booked.
The Counting House is a special, light, bright and modern coastal house offering a warm welcome together with:
* panoramic quayside, seascape and marsh views
* fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
* woodburner, central and cosy underfloor heating
* Freesat TV, dvd, cd player and ipod dock
* binoculars for boat and wildlife watching
* cds, dvds, books and games for nights in
* furnishings. linen and towels of high quality
* ensuite plus full bathroom and another shower room
* the luxury of heated towel rails
* washer/dryer, a water softener serving all bathrooms
* hairdryers for your convenience
* folders containing local and tourist information
* plenty space for coats, jackets, boots, pushchairs
* telephone and free Wifi
* travel cot, high chair & stairgate upon request
Enjoy brand new extremely well equipped kitchen:
* eye level oven, combi/microwave, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, fridge/freezer, four slice toaster
* dining for up to 6 guests and 12 bottle wine fridge
* plenty of utensils, white crockery, glasses
* unique coastline views over Blakeney marshes
Charming ensuite bedroom with king bed, double wardrobe, dressing table, Samsung HDTV and views across the wildfowl ponds to the dinghy park and beyond. Both lovely spacious twin rooms have tv's. hairdryers, wardrobes, further storage and more great views. Flooring throughout is a mixture of carpet, tiling and oak.
You will find:
* garden furniture, parasols, cushions, Weber BBQ
* lanterns to use in the garden
* crabbing buckets, nets and lines!
* space for buggies, kayaks, golf clubs
View changing tides, wonderful sunsets, boats and wildfowl from our balcony overlooking the quayside. One young guest wrote - you can watch ducks, boats and birds every day!
Notes: Just the two of you? Please email for discounted rate (although we cannot usually offer this in July and August). Smoking is not permitted in the house. Small deposit secures the house with balance due appox eight weeks prior to arrival.
Read more about Counting House on Mariners Hill